The Cleveland Personal Injury Attorneys at The Law Offices of Steven M. Weiss discuss what to do if you're involved in an accident:
- Obtain the other driver’s name, address, phone number, insurance company, license plate number and driver’s license number.
- Obtain the name, address and phone number of any individuals who witnessed the accident.
- Contact the police. If the police are unwilling to come to the scene of the accident, you must go to the police station and file an accident report.
- Contact your own insurance company.
- Obtain photos of the damage to your vehicle, if possible.
- Obtain any necessary medical treatment and make sure that all of your injuries are documented as soon as possible.
- It is important that you do not speak with the other driver’s insurance company. If contacted, kindly advise the insurance company that you are being represented by an attorney.
- Contact the Law Offices of Steven M. Weiss to set up an appointment with a Cleveland personal injury attorney, at your convenience, so we can advise you of your rights and how best to pursue a claim.
Contact a Cleveland Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in a car accident, please contact us at (216) 348-1800 or fill out our contact form to receive a free case evaluation with one our of Cleveland personal injury attorneys.