How do I know what my claim is worth?
At the initial interview, our Cleveland personal injury lawyers cannot assess the value of your claim. The value of a claim is impacted by a number of factors such as:
- the extent of your injuries;
- the amount and length of medical care you receive;
- whether your injuries are permanent;
- whether you have lost wages and whether you will continue to lose wages in the future;
- the extent of any pain and suffering you have experienced; and
- whether your injuries have prevented you from performing activities of daily living or from participating in pleasurable activities such as hobbies, sports, etc.
After you have completed all of your treatment, we can best assess the value of your claim, and advise you on the best course of action. Contact our Cleveland, OH personal injury attorneys today to schedule a free consultation.